Apply as ASEAN CPA
Step 1: Check your eligibility
A Professional Accountant who meets the following qualifications, practical experience and conditions is eligible to apply to be an ASEAN CPA:
- Current and valid Chartered Accountant of MIA
- Completed an accredited accountancy degree, professional accounting qualifications or qualifying examination recognised by MIA;
- Has acquired relevant practical experience of minimum three (3) years cumulatively within a five (5) year period prior to application;
- Complied with the CPD requirements set by MIA;
- No investigation cases / disciplinary action have been taken by MIA;
- Complied with By-Laws (On Professional Ethics, Conduct And Practice) of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants.
Step 2: Submit your application
The ASEAN CPA Application Process
The applications will go through the assessment by the ASEAN CPA Monitoring Committee Malaysia and approval by ASEAN CPA Coordinating Committee (ACPACC).
Please be informed that the application process will take at least 8-12 weeks upon submission of application.
If you have any inquiry regarding ASEAN CPA application, please email to email@example.com or call us at +603 2722 9000.