Interested in expert coaching and succeed in the MIA QE?
Register for MIA’s Intensive Revision Course now!
MIA is organising a 3-day Intensive Revision Course (IRC) to help QE candidates to prepare for the September 2017 examinations. The IRC is specially designed to guide candidates to understand the subject matter and techniques to answer examination questions. The IRC is recommended for QE candidates who face challenges in preparing for the examination due to existing commitments. Details of the IRC are as follows:
|Business & Company Law (BCL)||18, 19 & 20 August 2017||9.00am – 5.00pm|
|Advanced Financial Accounting & Reporting (AFAR)||25, 26 & 27 August 2017||9.00am – 5.00pm|
|Auditing & Assurance Services (AUD)||8, 9 & 10 September 2017||9.00am – 5.00pm|
|Taxation (TAX)||8, 9 & 10 September 2017||9.00am – 5.00pm|
- The course will be conducted through a series of lectures with the aid of Power Point presentations.
- Question and answer sessions with the lecturers to enable you to acquire techniques in answering questions.
- Normal course fee is RM848 (inclusive of 6% GST) per paper.
- Discounted course fee is RM636 per paper (inclusive of 6% GST).
- GST No. : 000955203584
- Fee must be made payable to “Malaysian Institute of Accountants”.
- You may apply to the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) to withdraw your savings in EPF Account 2 for direct payment to MIA or reimburse the fee paid. For more information, please visit the EPF website at www.kwsp.gov.my. For payment via EPF withdrawal (direct payment to MIA) the registration form must be submitted to MIA latest by 4 August 2017.
- Admittance will only be permitted upon receipt of full payment.
- Registration is OPEN until 11 August 2017.
- Please submit the registration form by fax: 03-2722 9009 or email to email@example.com.
For further information, please contact MIA Education Unit at 03-2722 9000.
Description: MIA Intensive Revision Course September 2017 Registration Form