Terms and Conditions of Application
- The closing date of application is by 11.59pm on Wednesday, 31 May 2023. Please ensure the application is submitted by this date. Incomplete submission will be disqualified.
- Please ensure that you read and scrutinise the assessment criteria of the award that you are applying to.
- MIA will not publish any information submitted without seeking your prior approval.
- MIA reserves the right to extend the closing deadline as well as amend the categories and assessment criteria of DTAA.
- If your application is successful, you will receive an automatic email from MIA confirming that your application is successful to the email address that you have specified in your application. You will also receive a payment receipt in the confirmation email.
- To withdraw an application, please contact +603 2722 9000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. However, the participation fee is non-refundable upon withdrawal.
Terms and Conditions of Participation Fee
- An application must be accompanied with a payment of participation fee.
- The participation fee is payable in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
- A separate participation fee is payable for each application.
- The participation fee is due at the time of submission and is non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions of Adjudication
- The decisions of the Adjudication Committee shall be final and binding.
- The adjudicators will not allow personal relationships or experiences to influence the adjudication marks or decisions and the adjudication will be based on the assessment criteria.
- The adjudicators will declare any perceived conflict of interest to the DTAA Secretariat ahead of reading any entries.
- All discussions of the Adjudication Committee are confidential and will not be shared or discussed with no one outside the Adjudication Committee ahead of the awards presentation dinner or thereafter.
- The adjudicators will not share any materials related to the adjudication exercise with anyone. The adjudicators will securely delete all adjudication materials immediately after the adjudication process.
- The adjudicators will not notify the applicants that they have won or that they have been shortlisted ahead of an official announcement.
- The adjudicators will not provide feedback to applicants as to why they have not been selected or shortlisted. The adjudicators should only provide feedback to the DTAA Secretariat.
- Should any adjudicator breaks these terms and conditions, he/she will be asked to leave the Adjudication Committee immediately and will not be invited to judge any future awards.
- The adjudicator’s decision is final. No appeal will be allowed and/or entertained.