Become a C.A.(M)
Become a A.M.(M)
Applicants under the Associate Member category must:
- Possess a first degree or a Master’s degree or higher in which he/she must have a major in accounting for either his/her first degree or Master’s degree; and
- He/she has not less than 3 years’ experience in teaching accountancy or accountancy-related subjects at an institution of higher learning or equivalent.
- Before starting the online application, please have the following documents ready:
- scanned copy of a recent passport size photo;
- scanned copy of Identity Card being certified true;
- scanned copy of university degree or Master’s degree certificate/s or higher and Full Examination Transcript being certified true; and
- scanned copy of Record of Teaching Experience (RTE).
- Academicians who wish to register as an Associate members must submit RTE to support not less than 3 years’ experience in teaching accountancy or accountancy- related subjects at an institution of higher learning or equivalent. Click HERE to download the RTE form.
- Submit application as Associate Member. Fill up the Personal Details, Qualification and upload the Supporting Documents.
- The application fee payment of RM700.00 is to be made through Payment gateway (iPay88).
Note on Member Induction Course:
The Institute’s By-Laws provides that all newly admitted members would be required to attend the Member Induction Course (e-MIC) which is conducted via e-learning within 6 months from the date of admission. Please note that there will be a fee to enrol for the e-MIC.