- To serve the public interest by setting high quality ethics standards for professional accountants and to further the convergence of MIA’s ethics standards with international standards.
- To promote adherence to high quality ethics standards for professional accountants and support the efforts of MIA in promoting greater awareness and understanding of Part A of the By-Laws (On Professional Ethics, Conduct and Practice) of the MIA.
- To review exposure drafts issued by International Ethics Standards Board for Accountants (“IESBA”) and to submit comments thereon.
- To develop and issue guidance or clarification to assist with the implementation of Part A of the By-Laws (On Professional Ethics, Conduct and Practice) of the MIA.
- To speak out on public interest issues where the professionalism and ethical conduct of professional accountants is required.
Dr. Veerinderjeet Singh
Tricor Services (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Executive Vice President
Minconsult Sdn Bhd
Tan Khoon Yeow
Partner, Audit & Assurance / Learning & Professional Development
Mohamed Hanif Abdul Hamid
Group Chief Financial Officer
Maharani Energy Gateway Sdn. Bhd.
Prof Dr Aiman Nariman Bt Mohd Sulaiman
Professor of Corporate Law, Civil Law Department
International Islamic University Malaysia
Eulis Rachmatiah binti Iskandar Sastrawidjaja
Elite @UM, University of Malaya
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Zuraeda Ibrahim
Director, Student Leadership Institute, Student Affairs Division
Universiti Teknologi MARA
Ng Yee Yee
Ernst & Young
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Rosli bin Mohamad
Tunku Puteri Intan Safinaz School of Accountancy, University Utara Malaysia