Objectives and Scope
The Digital Technology Implementation Committee (DTIC) was set up by the Council of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) to drive implementation of the MIA Digital Technology Blueprint: Preparing the Malaysian Accountancy Profession for the Digital World (MIA Digital Technology Blueprint).
Scope and Authority
- To provide awareness of digital technology trends and assessment on how they affect members
- To lead initiatives on relevant training and certification for members to enhance capabilities
- To promote digital technology adoption and explore collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- To champion and facilitate members’ access to funding for relevant digital technology adoption
- To develop and advocate good governance in digital technology usage and adoption